Aquarius Casino Resort - Hotel in Laughlin, NV, at 1900 South Casino Drive
The Aquarius Casino Resort hotel in Laughlin, Nevada, has two 18-story towers housing 1,907 hotel rooms and suites. Located on the Laughlin River Walk (see our Laughlin map), the Aquarius offers rooms with picture-perfect views of the Colorado River and Laughlin Strip or Davis Dam and mountain views. The entire property was renovated recently and is clean and fresh with a lovely modern décor. Of all the hotels in Laughlin, the Aquarius is the largest. The Aquarius offers all the amenities you'd expect of a fine hotel-resort-casino.
Hotel Amenities at the Aquarius Casino Resort
- Several floors of non-smoking rooms offered
- One of the towers, the California Tower, is designated for adult guests only (21 yrs & over)
- Casino - 57,000 sq ft overlooking the Colorado River
- Restaurants - 8 restaurants providing you with plenty of choices plus room service
- Entertainment - Outdoor amphitheater, live-entertainment showroom, river cruise tour boat
- Pool & More - Rooftop recreation deck with swimming pool, fitness center and tennis courts
- Meeting Space - for your Laughlin meeting, business or pleasure
- Business Center
- Massage Therapy
- Parking for oversized vehicles ($15 per day)
- No Resort Fees
Hotel Rooms at the Aquarius
The hotel rooms at Aquarius are some of the nicest rooms among the hotels in Laughlin, NV. All rooms are done in soothing colors (appreciated after an exciting day in a Laughlin casino!) and feature these fine amenities:
- Crisp white linens and comfortable mattresses
- 400 sq ft with modern wood furniture
- Desk & chair
- Seating area
- In-room, high-speed internet access - $11.99/24 hours (subject to change)
- Free WiFi Hotspots
- Flat-screen TVs and On Demand video
- Views of the Mojave Desert and/or Colorado River
- Floor-to-ceiling windows with sheers and dark-out curtains
- Coffee makers
- Upgraded towels
- Granite countertops in bathroom
- Curved shower curtain rod with cloth curtain
- 12-inch stone floor tiles in bathroom
- Complimentary bath products
- Hair dryer
Handicap-Accessible Hotel Room Amenities
- Smoking and nonsmoking rooms
- Located near elevator
- Access to standard connecting room
- Additional lowered peephole on entry door
- Lowered security/night latch
- Lowered slide-out hangers and movable shelves in closet
- Adjustable and detachable showerhead in bathtub
- Raised toilet seats
- Lowered towel bars
- Wheelchair-accessible vanity
- Telephone near toilet
- Safety bar surrounding bathtub and toilet
- Rubber bath mat in bathtub
- Bed on an open frame
- Additional electrical outlets at raised level near nightstand
- Flashing fire alarm mounted in ceiling
- Shower chairs in bathtub (available upon request; shower chairs have a weight limit of 250 lbs.)
- Toilet seat risers (available upon request)
- Audible door knockers (available upon request)
- TDD devices for hearing impaired (available upon request)
Casino at the Aquarius
57,000 sq ft of fun and Laughlin casino action awaits you at the Aquarius Casino. You're sure to find your favorite table games as well as 1,250 slot and video poker machines. In the Aquarius' race and sports book, you can place your bets then watch the action on giant screens or one of ninety high-clarity monitors. If you're in the mood for a slower pace, you can relax in the Aquarius Keno Lounge. When you are looking for a casino in Laughlin, with all the casino action, head for the casino at the Aquarius Casino Resort.
Restaurants at the Aquarius
Vineyard Ristorante is "the" restaurant for Italian food in Laughlin. The authentic and delicious cuisine is served in a welcoming ambiance and with views of the Colorado River. Seasonal patio dining is offered and this fabulous Laughlin restaurant is open Thursday through Monday, 4 p.m. till 10 p.m. For your special night out in Laughlin, dine at the Vineyard… the premier Italian restaurant in Laughlin, NV.
Windows on the River Buffet
Looking for a great buffet in Laughlin, NV? You'll find it at the Aquarius Casino Resort where champagne brunch and dinner buffet is served daily at the Windows on the River Buffet. The casual atmosphere and unbelievable variety of delicious food makes this one of the best buffets in Laughlin. Looking to feast on a seafood buffet in Laughlin? You'll find it featured on the Friday night buffet. Every day, complimentary wine, beer and margaritas are served to guests at least 21 years of age.
Who doesn't like a nice meal at a great café? Café Aquarius is where you can find zillions of delicious menu items available at any time of the day. This popular Laughlin café is open 24 hours and features daily specials.
H2OH! at The Aquarius
H2OH! at The Aquarius is an open-air lounge and restaurant in Laughlin. Enjoy cocktails, gourmet pizza and other delicious fare in this fun venue located on the Laughlin Riverwalk.
Looking for an Outback Steakhouse in Laughlin, NV? Laughlin has it, and it's at the Aquarius Casino Resort. Outback Steakhouse is a popular choice of restaurants in Laughlin for steaks, chops, prime rib, chicken, seafood and pastas.
Fast Food Outlets
Fast food is also available at the Aquarius hotel in Laughlin. Starbucks (a free wireless hotspot in Laughlin), Panda Express, Subway and Dreyers ice cream store.
Laughlin Entertainment at the Aquarius
The Splash Cabaret is a nightclub in Laughlin located at the Aquarius Casino Resort. Enjoy live music, dancing and sports on the big-screen TVs and drink specials nightly.
The Aquarius Pavilion hosts big-name entertainers and is Laughlin entertainment at its best. The pavilion is climate-controlled with a state-of-the-art sound and video system. The stage is elevated and the seating layout is excellent.
Aquarius Outdoor Amphitheater
The 3,300-seat Aquarius Outdoor Amphitheater hosts the best-of-the-best headliners and entertainment in Laughlin. Located on the Colorado River, this venue features desert views, an excellent seating layout and a state-of-the-art sound system. If your Laughlin trip plans include seeing shows in Laughlin, be sure to check out the Aquarius Outdoor Amphitheater line-up.
River Cruise Tour Boat
Enjoy a relaxing and scenic cruise on the Colorado River while you are in Laughlin and hear tales of Laughlin history narrated by the boat captain. The Aquarius' tour boat, the Celebration, has a 90-minute Laughlin cruise with drink service. There are themed cruises, such as the Celebration Dinner Cruise, as well as private wedding cruises.
Events in Laughlin
Some of the most exciting events in Laughlin are the concerts in Laughlin. The Aquarius Casino Resort has the venues for the big-name entertainers! Other Laughlin events include Laughlin Desert Challenge off-road race, Town-Wide Concert, Concert Under the Stars at the Laughlin Events Center, Legends over the Colorado Fly-In, Laughlin River Run, Annual Chefs Food Fest Charity Dinner, Rockets Over the River July 4th celebration (views are great from the Aquarius), Bullhead City River Regatta, Laughlin River of Lights Holiday Boat Parade, Xtreme Bulls and the rodeo.
Please note: Checkin is at 3 p.m. with checkout at 11 a.m. Minimum age to register and check in is 21. A deposit and valid ID will be required. The Aquarius Casino Resort cares about your children and is committed to assisting you by maintaining a safe environment for minors. The following policy regarding minors is implemented: Children under 14 must be with an adult at all times. Minors under 18 must be with an adult after 9 p.m. Registered hotel guests under 18 must wear a wrist band at all times in order to access any amenity or public areas. Prices shown do not include any applicable hotel service fees, charges for optional incidentals or regulatory surcharges. These fees, if applicable, will be accessed by the hotel and paid directly to the hotel upon checkout.