Edgewater Hotel & Casino - Hotel in Laughlin, NV, at 2020 South Casino Drive
The Edgewater Hotel & Casino in Laughlin, Nevada, probably has just about everything you want in a Laughlin hotel to make your stay enjoyable and comfortable. The Sedona Tower, 26 stories tall, and the Santa Fe Tower, 6 stories tall, house 1,400 newly-renovated rooms. The Edgewater Laughlin hotel is a Laughlin river-front property on the west bank of the Colorado River. (see our Laughlin map) You can casino-hop via the Laughlin River Walk or via the Colorado River taxis.
Hotel Amenities at the Edgewater Laughlin
- Enjoy scenic surroundings of the Colorado River & mountain ranges from the Edgewater
- Centrally-located on the Laughlin River Walk & convenient to Laughlin-Bullhead airport
- Edgewater Laughlin is a recently-renovated hotel in Laughlin (refurbished rooms)
- Casino has a huge selection of video & reel slots, video poker & keno, multi-game, penny games
- Your favorite table games in the casino pit, 24 hours a day - Nevada-style gaming
- Race & Sports Book - One of the largest books in any Laughlin hotel
- Steakhouse, 24-hr Café, Buffet, Snack Bar, Fast Food Outlets
- River Bar - Features 99 bottles of different beers on the wall! - Views of the Colorado River
- Room Service for Continental Breakfast available 6 am till 11 am
- Wi-Fi throughout the hotel (fee applies)
- One of the best line-ups of live entertainment in Laughlin hotels
- Enjoy the Laughlin weather and sunshine by the newly-remodeled pool & spa tub
- Fitness Room is complimentary for guests - open 8am till 10pm
- Arcade with 30 games
- Gift Shops & Retail Stores
- The Edgewater Hotel Beauty Salon is a full-service salon for women & men
- Dry cleaning & laundry service available
- E Center venue for your Laughlin event - meeting, exhibit, trade show, reunion, you name it
- No Resort Fee
Hotel Rooms at the Edgewater Laughlin
The Edgewater Hotel in Laughlin has remodeled almost all of their hotel rooms with new bedding, carpet, furniture and 32-inch flat-screen TVs. These pretty rooms are done in neutrals and reds and come with one king or two queen beds. In-room amenities include cable TV with remote, video-on-demand movies, high-speed internet access (fee applies) and complimentary toiletries. If you need a hair dryer or iron/ironing board, just ask. Treat yourself to a room with a view of the Colorado River or the Edgewater's pool.
The Edgewater Casino
The Edgewater's casino is about 60,000 sq ft of Nevada gaming action. If you love slots, you'll be happy to know that the Edgewater Casino Laughlin has one of the best varieties of new games in and around Laughlin. Besides the traditional table games, the Edgewater Casino Laughlin has Let It Ride Poker, Pai Gow Poker and 3-Card Poker. You'll have a great time interacting with the friendly dealers and other players in this popular Laughlin casino.
Restaurants at the Edgewater Laughlin
Hickory Pit Steakhouse
Laughlin hotels boast lots of good steakhouses and the Edgewater Laughlin has one of them. The Hickory Pit at Edgewater has gourmet food in an intimate and casual atmosphere. This fine-dining restaurant in Laughlin serves an array of appetizers, steaks, seafood, chicken and pasta dishes along with an extensive choice of fine wines.
Coco's Restaurant & Bakery
Coco's is the Edgewater's 24/7 café serving homemade dishes and freshly-baked favorites. The extra perk is that it overlooks the Colorado River. Enjoy!
I think the majority of people enjoy a buffet or two while in Laughlin, and the Edgewater's Grand Buffet is serving breakfast, lunch and dinner Mondays - Fridays and brunch on Saturdays as well as Sundays. The Edgewater's buffet has American-style favorites along with Asian, Italian and Mexican specialties.
The Snack Bar, near the Edgewater casino floor, is perfect when you just want a little something. Nathan's Famous is serving-up their gourmet beef hot dogs and burgers and chili cheese fries. Sbarro's is right there also with their yummy Italian food and pizza.
Fast Food Outlets
McDonald's, Coffee Etc, Krispy Kreme Doughnuts
Laughlin Entertainment at the Edgewater E Center
As you are reading this list, some of these Laughlin entertainment event dates may have passed, but it will enlighten you on what a great, live-entertainment line-up the Edgewater Laughlin hosts. Just check their entertainment schedule for when you will be in Laughlin, NV.
- Neil Sedaka - February 9, 2013
- Engelbert Humperdinck - February 16, 2013
- Gretchen Wilson - March 2, 2013
- The Four Tops - March 8, 2013
- Buddy Guy - April 6, 2013
Inferno Lounge at Edgewater - "Comedy on the Edge!"
Inferno Nightclub at the Edgewater
Friday & Saturday nights, a DJ plays popular hits from 10 p.m. till 4 a.m. Sunday nights, it's Latin Night at Club Inferno. Dance the Salsa, Timba, Merengue, Reggaeton and Bachata to hot Latin music 10 pm - 4am.
Please note: Checkin is at 3 p.m. with checkout at 11 a.m. Minimum age to register and check in is 21. A deposit and valid photo ID will be required. Prices shown do not include any applicable hotel service fees, charges for optional incidentals or regulatory surcharges. These fees, if applicable, will be accessed by the hotel and paid directly to the hotel upon checkout.